Friday, July 29, 2011

So a little catch up is in order. ...

Grandma Bishop went home 7/12. Her doggies missed her, but now that she's gone we all miss her too. The boys asked when she was coming again... September guys.

I went to the doctor, my check up says things are ok...
We've gone to the park a couple times.
The boys went camping in Toppenish with Grandma and Grandpa Dahl... That was very fun for the boys and a great way to allow me to focus on just Nathan and house for a few days. And I was fortunate enough to get out and play bingo! Ahh the luxuries of a baby who actually (my first) takes a bottle!
I passed a measurably sized kidney stone 7/19.
7/19-7/21 The boys attended VBS in the evening. They were so happy I found a program they could attend. It was very strange however that the first night Jockey suffered Brother-separation-anxiety because they were in different classes... which then made him cling (literally) to my leg have the night. But eventually he got over it and had a great time.
I started back to work 7/21.
The boys have tried their hand at Crabbing a few times. Twice they've had less than productive results, but once we did dine on crab that night! Mike has also gone clamming up at Camano with my Dad (aka Papa Bill) and brought home a small banquet. The boys might go up this Saturday (7/30) and try again for clams.

This week has been chocked full and I'm at the bottom of my tank...
Monday. It rained and the 3 boys and I dared 3 grocery stores! Headache, need nap...

Tuesday, we were going to go to a movie, and we even had 5 minutes to spare to get seats but the theater turned out not to participate in the $1 movie Summer promo, so we ended up BOWLING! I had signed up for free bowling for the kids and took advantage of it for the first time Tuesday... The boys had a good time, but it was over too quick in their minds. Each boy won one game, so all was fair and fun. Then it was home for a little out of the carseat time for Nathan. But then we spent 2 hours at the skate park playing on the scooters.

Wednesday... Children's museum where we met church friends, bowling, and then another 2 hours at the skate park.

Thursday. I worked, then about 3 we went AGAIN to the skate park for a couple hours.

Friday. The whole family shopped for MOPS projects, wedding attending attire, Christmas presents since Target has their imfamous toy clearance going on (scored!!!), and back to the Skate park after dinner for MORE fun for boys! Then a quick errand for more baby anti-gas drops... a must have in Nathan's world!

So that's a run down of what we've been up to. I'll have to think back and try to remember all the silly things the boys have done or said. Honestly it's been alot of sibling stuff and not so fun, but there are still gems out there to be recorded... if I can remember with this "baby brain" going on.

No comments: