Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm back and so soon too!




Joshy is in a "NO WAY" phase. Everything is No Way. Luckily, with the second child I know this is just a phase.



Joshy is talking SOOOOO much more. He is now understanding and using the word "Brother". Of course he has 4 different intonations when he says is and they range from "Bider", "Brudr", "Brutr" etc. And he is saying he wants to so to Brider's cool (brother's school). So I had a serious discussion with Jockey today about having to be potty trained to go to school. I asked him if he wanted to go to preschool, he said yes, but when I said he had to XX and OO in the potty, I got the inevitable "NO WAY" (see previous paragraph). But at least we have a goal now, because I REALLY want him to go to preschool in Sept '08 and HE REALLY REALLY wants to go NOW and will have to settle for Sept '08.



Caleb goes to his last Awana night for the year, they pick it up again in January. And I "get" to help out tomorrow too, which means Joshy gets to go too. I hope I don't come home with any flu bugs like I did on a previous night.



Caleb has his first Christmas program at 2:45pm this Sunday. If anyone is interested, let me know. It is short and sweet... meaning a short 20 minute program followed by sweets & goodies and social time.



We got to go to dinner at Papa Bill's and Grandma Judy's house two weekends ago. It was quieter this time because just Joshy went (Caleb was with Grammy and Papa Dahl camping). We got the wonderful suprise of getting to see Great Grandpa Severson and Great Aunt Sandy. GG Severson is coming up on 93 years old this Christmas season! WOW! And he is still such a positive, happy go lucky attitude, talkative guy. I'm so very very glad that Joshy and Caleb have gotten to meet him, and vice versa!
Joshy our studious one also got to spend some quality, uninterrupted, practice writing time with Papa Bill.



So here are some pictures from recent events, namely Thanksgiving at Cannon Beach:






Joshy's "Cheese" face is back for pictures. It's hilarious and toothy.










Getting ready for an evening of night spelunking




Ready set go, RACE!




Camp Catered Thanksgiving Dinner







And for those who care.... a few pictures of the new Cabela's retail store in Lacey, WA....






That's all for now folks.





No comments: