Friday, January 25, 2008

Well, a night off from the boys, but not from work. It's 9:00pm and I'm wrapping things up from arranging flowers for Brittany's baby shower. What do you think? Will they do?



This one was the first and completed during daylight.





The four main ones.



Two extras.




A close up shot.

The whole group.

Well the boys are enjoying a overnighter with Grammy and Papa Dahl, who are helping me beyond words by taking them while I had such a monumental task tonight and the actual shower tomorrow to attend. Daddy is staying at the club in the trailer because I have his truck. I have his truck because my car had completely died today. Yes, on the day that I had such a crazy busy workload planned, the car came up with a low battery light... which I took to Les Schwab to have checked. My battery had just 14% left in it's life, and the alternator (which normally should CHARGE the battery) was running a NEGATIVE 27 and actually draining the battery. And after having them check it, I literally barely clunked and coasted into our driveway. So it is parked and Mike hopes to put in a new alternator on Sunday... and I HOPE this helps the "service all-wheel-drive" light that has come on for the last week... but the Schwabby guy said he didn't think so.



Well, the Lord answered my prayer that I at least got the vehicle to OUR driveway rather than the road, the weather though cold is beautiful sun, my flower project is DONE and went easier than I thought (due to advanced prep), and I have just about everything ready for tomorrow. I'm going to take it easy and enjoy my couple of quiet hours before bedtime. And I'm sure that my little guys are tucked into bed already and are having a great time. Good night all.

No comments: