Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dr's report on us sickos.

Well there is good news and nuetral news. The good news is that Jockey doesn't have pnemonia or bronchitus, or anything serious. He has a healthy appetite and is active as always,. So the nuetral news is, I am just suppose to watch him and make sure that it doesn't get worse or the fever becomes persistent or very high or of course other serious changes. As for myself, the doctor thinks I'm and sicker than Josh and should rest up and take care of myself. Which leads us back to more good news; because my body is fighting the flu it is building antibodies, and the more I feed Joshy the more antibodies he will also get. So eat on Jockey, eat on! (And for those of you who care, I will see the doctor Monday to have myself looked at.)

We are going camping for the first time this season, which is Joshy's second time ever. We are headed to eastern Washington to Toppenish. They have playgrounds, a pool, a hot tub, and a bike/walking track all the way around. Caleb will be bringing his bike and swimsuit; there is no shortage of people who like to show Caleb a good time. And for those of us who are sick, we are bringing our medications and the hope of actually getting some R & R.

On that note, I have lots of packing to do. And the next posts will be sometime next week!

No comments: