Friday, April 17, 2009

What a week...

We went clamming last week-Friday, I think we caught a cold... Jockey and I that is. We came own sickish on Easter, missed church sadly. Jockey missed school on Tuesday, which meant that I had to postpone work to Thursday. He and I are both on the mend, although still suffering from allergies. Caleb's doing well at school, although he forgot his backpack all week. MOPS this morning, which turned out well, lots of people enjoyed the craft. This weekend not that many plans, but hopefully a little calmness will ensue.
Next week promises to be busy, I'm going to host a table for the Ladies Tea. It's a stretch for me, but I think I can wash and transport my china/silverware which is at least 50% of the task. And that weekend, it looks like the guys are going to go camping, so I will have the time needed for the set up, prep and actual attendance. And if there is any scrap of time left in the weekend, then it is time to work on Caleb's 12 scrapbook project.
Caleb's birthday is also coming on quickly. He's decided a pool party, I've started designing the invites (a cost cutting device so that we can focus on the favors/fun at the party.) He's just going to be happy to have the buddies there, everything else after that is gravy in Caleb's mind.

Well, time for a late nap, missed that all week and it's caught up with me. The boys will be delighted to be allowed to sleep in each other's bedroom for the next two nights. Gotta love sleep overs.
So that's the tales of the "dahl-nut"-shell.

No comments: