Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It is so funny how life's events shape the boys. I had to smile today when Jockey picked up his toy today and said "It's a fixer." (Not that there is anything wrong with the toy). But you just know where he picked up that term. It's hilarious to see him use the term and know that he wouldn't have even had that in his vocabulary if it wasn't for this house event. I'm going to have to watch for the other things that shape the boys, and make sure that it's good stuff.

Jockey still has a low fever, but he's feeling good. He'll be fine by the end of the day. So I hope that he can go to the field trip with his school.

Well that's it for now.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

How are the boys doing - both healthy now? Tessa is home sick but nothing serious. The big question: updates about the house? Any news? I'm checking regularly because I need info! Wishing you well.