Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just a couple quick pics:

Joshy has figured out (on his own) how to prevent more head injuries. He is now into putting buckets on his head. One tin coffee can did get stuck this morning and it mommy and daddy teamwork to get it off... But after being tagged badly with a hard toy by Caleb's friend Donovyn this last Monday, I can understand why he is in pursuit of protective gear!
You know the commercial for American Express... "This is my life, for my life I carry Am. Exp."..... Well, I walked into the downstairs today and found this. Is this MY life?!!! What card can I carry for it?!



Please also note, in the background is green crayon on the wall... another casualty of the kid zone. Did I mention it has been our fervent work for the last few weeks to paint the house?
Well, that's all for now. Have a great day.

No comments: