Wednesday, July 16, 2008

*****Updated to add, Joshy's added a fourth #2 success to today's count!*******


Jockey has had THREE successful Potty's today!!!! I'm so excited! I keep telling him how happy I am for him, because I know how much fun he will have at preschool and cubbies!


Caleb went to his third day of VBS. As we parked he said, "I like this place". And I am so happy because he was really not sure about being around all the new, Big kids. But it is working out great. And I peeked in on him again today and he was doing exactly what he should be doing. I really hope that perhaps being with the big kids, it has shown him the "big kid" way of paying attention and acting in a group.

Daddy came home early from work not feeling well.

I got grocery shopping done and did very well at that. Pain meds are making life bearable. I work tomorrow and then I go to the doctor and hopefully we'll get to the bottom of all this.

No comments: