Thursday, July 03, 2008

Pictures from our day in Missoula. We visited the Farmer's Market. Rode the Carousel, played at Dragon Hollow, and then went to the playground that features a water park. And the Elk Foundation.













The Elk Foundation:







Moses Lake (Joshy was loving the mini-slides. He couldn't run up to the top fast enough for another ride.)


So that was the trip. I might find some really great shots of the kids, but these pictures are the "tour" of our trip.
In other news, life is setting in a bit. Sort of. We have registered Caleb for VBS at Cascade Community church. We are going to get him registered for another at the Little Doves church.
I have booked a trip down to California, leaving the 29th of July and returning on August 12th.
Caleb has dentist appointments booked for August. Grammy has gotten Caleb in Swim lessons scheduled for the end of August. The boys have spent some wonderful time with Grammy and Papa Dahl this week. They have loved seeing everyone at the pool, including Gavin, Garret, Brady and Jen. It was a huge help to me for the boys to spend the time with Grammy while I worked to pass kidney stones. I'm still working on the stones and I don't know where the light is at the end of the tunnel, but I appreciate all the help they've provided.
So the is a big holiday weekend. We don't know what we are going to do, probably just take it easy. Maybe watch the fireworks from the front windows of our house.
Hope you all have a great weekend. And I'll keep up the posting too.






No comments: