Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sick....


I've still got the bug, mostly in my throat and chest. I thought it was over on Monday, but, yesterday I think I had a fever in the morning while I was working.
Jockey is better.
Caleb (CROSSING MY FINGERS!!!) hasn't gotten it. I gave him Elderberry Immunity booster (part of my free stuff purchased months ago) and I'm hoping that it will help him avoid the flu.
Mike, he says he isn't feeling well. But he's still getting to work because no worky no payee.

Jockey is still adding "ee" to everything he says. "truckee" "brotheree" "shirtee"

Caleb's done excellent at school having gone several days/weeks without stages. Everyday I ask him to tell me what he did at school... he says patterns. I'm looking for Reading, Counting, Math, Money, etc...

For Awana, Caleb is learning the challenging feat of memorizing the 27 books of the New Testament. It's been rough drilling him, but he's gotten it in chunks, the final test is saying all 27 together!

Well, off to school for Caleb, and I have to drive.

No comments: