Friday, February 27, 2009

A pretty smooth week.

Everything has clicked along as expected. With the exception of snow on the grass, roof and trees yesterday morning... followed by beautiful sun in the afternoon and this morning.
We are looking forward to the weekend. Mike is off for the next three days. Caleb has a birthday party to attend, his first birthday party for a classmate this year.

I have an appointment to speak with Caleb's teacher and discuss her observations about Caleb's development in comparasion to his peers. I hope to get a confirmation to the general decision we have made in terms of putting him in Kindergarten again. Everyone I've spoken with has confirmed the decision in various ways. But, the red tape starts with a teacher conference, therefore that's where I begin.

So that is all for right now. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Good luck with your teacher meeting! I hope that you find that you and the teacher are on the same side - that is, both caring about Caleb and concerned about what is best for him. I know how much you love your son, and I wish only the best for you.