Sunday, February 01, 2009

Uh-oh, Sick.

I came down with the flu/cold last night, literally within an hour I went from feeling normal to shoving Comtrex in me and heading for bed. Joshy's got it too. Ick.

It's hard to find separation in the house to prevent anyone else getting sick. The boys will sneak sharing drinks and food. And right now they are curled up with Mike watching Football, which means breathing the same air. It's pretty much a foregone conclusion when one person gets it, we will all get it. Frustrating.

I'm already looking at paring things down to the minimum for myself and the boys. I'm hoping I'm over this fast. I have to get to work tomorrow (a job I can/do take the kids with me). And I can push everything else back until Thursday. I am suppose to help with Awana Thursday, but if one of the kids is sick I have to stay home with them and can't help. Sigh, how inconveinent. I don't want the boys missing any more school. Caleb's missed so much due to snow and floods...

Well, it's not in my control so I guess I'll just get over it and find some yummy soup.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Oh no! I hope that the rest of your house doesn't get sick, and that you feel better asap. Sending you love and health prayers!

We will be in Woodinville again on Wednesday for Tessa's riding lesson; it's over at 5:15 so I think we'll be heading to my parents' house before 5:30. Any chance we can see you if you're well?
xoxo
Kristina