Monday, October 17, 2005

I just had to share this picture. Joshua is developing quite a personality. Now that he is getting a better quality of sleep (now that his parents figured out what he likes and the right combination needs met to make him happy) he is more awake during the day, more responsive to stimuli, happier in his facial expressions, and that heart melting cooing is happening... Just joy...


And this picture is of my little guys' foot prints. Caleb at 1 week on the left, and Josh at 6 weeks on the right! Caleb has more of an arch, and Josh is just a big guy! Of course at 13 pounds and 23 1/4 inches long what do you expect! 90th % for weight and 60th % for length!

Caleb is staying the night at Grammy and Papa Dahl's house. And I am blissful feeling free with just one child. It does feel like I am carrying just 13 pounds of responsiblity rather than the combined weight of 38.5 around trying to get errands done! Thank you Grammy and Papa Dahl!

Funny story: Caleb was put to bed last week at 9:20. He yelled about every 10-15 minutes for something, a book, juice, Buzz, TinkerBell (whom he calls either Ki-Ki-Bell or Kinky-bell), eat, etc. At 10:25, he calls again, after I had met every other excuse he had to stay awake, I come into his room he is sitting up in bed and he tells me that he is "finking". When I finally realize what he is saying, he is "THINKING"! And he says that he is thinking about Trucks (thank you daddy) and Papa. So I told him, "Why don't you think about going to SLEEP, is 10:30pm!!!

Ok, diaper time. Bye.

No comments: