Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's new this year you ask? Well, this season in HAIR, Jockey will be sporting a shorter more toddler cut featuring a shorter length in the hopes of being accessorized less with food. That's right JOCKEY's FIRST HAIRCUT!!!! It's still a "little" long, baby long, but a little shorter than I planned, but what do you expect from a moving boy! I did all I could to distract him with water from the faucet and his toothbrush and comb. But he's little and forgiving a less that model perfect hair cut. He's always cute to me, and still has both ears! Snip, snip....


And then this is Caleb playing his favorite Clifford video game, he asked for me to take a picture, and he is of the age that when he asks I do, because he isn't always accommodating when I ask for him to smile for a picture that I want.

OK, it's late, and that's all I have time for folks. TTFN

No comments: