Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Well, the boys and I are off to California tomorrow (January 31st).

We will return on February 7th.

We will fill our time with silly, whirlwind Caleb adventures, the sky(and our own energy reserves) is the limit. Caleb is looking forward to swimming in the hot tub and seeing the "power rangers" that Grandma and Papa Bishop have gotten him.

In the mean time, here at home in the last week:

Mommy got the stomach flu... yuck! It made packing hard, but I did it.

Caleb saw Donovyn at playgroup last week. Donovyn and Caleb were running around the gym and suddenly Donovyn got all teary and cried. We asked him what is wrong, he said "Caleb's always running in circles...", we moms are thinking that it would follow with ..away from me, I can't keep up, he never chases me.. Instead, it finished with "how come he never runs in TRIANGLES!" We couldn't help but laugh; that's a complaint we haven't heard before.

I'd love to write more, but I have things to do, and my hand is not feeling the greatest I'll just have to post more later.

Thanks for checking in. Please pray for delay-free travel flights!!!! That would be wonderful, because last time going down was a 3 HOUR!!! delay, right in the middle of nap time!
Talk to you soon.

No comments: