Thursday, August 13, 2009

So the boys are back in town...

and yet I'm packing for us all to head out of town again. We are going to Kayak to camp with the family. We are trying to arrange to get the boat fixed (popped a rivet and sprung a leak) and get crab pots (lost ours in 4'+ seas and a storm while dealing with leaking/sinking boat. Mike says he was lucky to get into shore alive; he also rescued boaters and their capsized boat while out there. ) Anyway, I have high hopes of crab. The boys like the crab adventure too.

The boys are already asking to watch a show (Grammy and papa don't have TV) and Jockey is begging to paint a rock. I guess I know what they will do as I pack all of our clothes up. They've had their personalized choice of dinners.

They had a good time at all week with the grandparents. They swan and visited daycare. They ate cheeseburgers, they got little toy stuffed animals. They came home tired! Good work Grammy! I bet Grammy is tired too!

Well, tomorrow somehow and sometime we will all get up north.
First I have a CAT scan and have to drop some items off for the fair competition. Then it will be off to campfires, campfire smells, pines, and the envitable bug spray.
Have a great weekend.

No comments: