Monday, February 18, 2008

So what is with the new phase of throwing toys at each other and at other toys? The boys have entered into an enormous phase of crashing their toys into each other. I don't knwo fi they are looking for huge damage, loud noises, testing how much force it takes to actually break. Or WHAT?! I just don't get it.

And what is with the constant toys being out and not picking them up without having to be asked over a dozen times? I have gone horse a few times with the constant requests.


Just as I'm trying to house break Jockey, I'm trying to thumb break Caleb. I think it is well well beyond time to give up the thumb. It's going to be hard, but I can't help but think that the thumb has introduced germs etc into his mouth enough, perhaps in a twisted way, that is why Caleb hasn't gotten sick much, he's built up immunities due to a constant bombardment of germs into his system. But I think it's starting to move his teeth etc, and I want to stop that asap.

Well, time to move on with the other tasks of the day.

No comments: