Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hello and Merry Christmas EVE!



I hope you're all having an easy going cheerful day just like the boys and I. We dug out my car and I drove (for the first time this season in the snow) over to "Auntie" Brittany's this morning. We had gifts to deliver to them and they were very pleased that they got something (anything) too. It was nice that they had something to play with while we chatted.

Since it's been snowing since 2AM (yes, I was awake to see it start, projects you know) and has only has a few 15 minute breaks, we have accumulated another 4+" of snow. I keep asking the boys if they want to go outside; I even offered to put Caleb's snow shoes on him. But shockingly, they both decline. Maybe they got too cold last time. So we are cuddled up inside watching Polar Express and they are playing with their "shets" (see previous posting for what this is).

I hope that we still get to attend our church's candlelight services tonight. But regardless, dinner time comes and we will eat no matter what. But I do hope that Grandpa and Grammy get to come out and go to services, it is such a special magical thing to be surrounded by cheer and reverance.

Well, it is probably time for cocoa. I'll try to post some pictures later, I've been so busy.
Have a safe, warm, merry, blessed Christmas.

No comments: