Saturday, December 13, 2008

Well, it snowed last night, but didn't stick.
We have been watching the pass reports closely because we are heading over to Leavenworth for the tree lighting. I think that the kids will really like the whole environment created by the crowd, the singing, the snow, the lights, and of course the food. It's just a christmasy thing to do.
We'll be back tonight. So I only have to bundle us up for the time we are actually there.

In the meantime, the boys are in love with paper airplanes. They, however, call them "Paper air jets" or "Paper Jets". The eyebrow raising thing is that Jockey say jet in a way that, well, doesn't sound like jet. More like shet and we all know what that sounds like. So he is in love with flying his paper shet. It's even more funny when he doesn't specify "paper" before shet. So we often get "my shet is in the tree". "My shet fly super fast". "I need my shet". "my shet crashed". Ahhh, the possiblities are endless and always good for a laugh. I thought about taking them to the retirement home here for passing out candy canes, but I think the folks there would get a laugh with some "shets" flying around too. We'll see. Caleb gets shy easily and Jockey just copies that behavior too.
Well, I have to go get everyone ready.
Here is our tree and our superheros and the day of our outing. The boys' new thing is posing like superheroes, and yes, those are bubbles in Joshy's hand in the last photo.






Have a great weekend.

No comments: