Friday, September 18, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNWg5DlWVa8

Well, we've decided to skydive.... in a manner of speaking.

We have decided to put an offer in on a home WITH OUT a contingent on Moday. It needs ALOT (did I mention the holes in the family room ceiling and the missing cabinets in the kitchen and the rampant stains making the carpet untouchable, and no fence?). But it has Sqft, location, schools, and a price that is great (even if it is a stretch still.) The sweat equity will be amazing.

So now we are free falling. (And with SOOOOOO much work to do here too!)

Prayers please. The nice thing is that Caleb likes the tree house in the back.

I'll be gone until tomorrow night on a MOPS retreat.

Have a great weekend yourselves.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

OH MY GOSH! That is really exciting! I need details, please. Where is the home? Will you live in your current home while you upgrade the new one? When can I come see? WOW! I can't wait to here more. I hope that the offer gives you the results that you are hoping for.