Monday, January 23, 2006

Good news!

Well, playgroup wasn't as expected, but it still had good results. They have been improving the boys and girls club, and today they started painting the gym, as a result, we were in a small "classroom". It doesn't have as many toys or activities, but it still went well. I found out the greatest thing from one of the moms. This information makes the whole day worth it. She told be about a gymnastics place IN MONROE that has drop-in open gym hours. They have day and evening times, and nearly every day. PLUS, they have a parents night out schedule for Fridays that Caleb qualifies for. And it isn't expensive. ($4/hr). I'm so excited to give another opportunity for fun to Caleb! We'll see when we can go after I get back from California. I'm just pleased to know of another activity for Caleb!
I've been looking into activities for Caleb in California. I think that I've found a few that he'll enjoy...but I'll save the ideas and of course the stories for when I get back! You'll just have endure the suspense until then.

No comments: