Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday!

No fever, no hives, the barest of coughs... these kids will finally get out of the house and get to school. They have cabin fever really bad. But I couldn't let them out with fevers to play in the back yard, nor did I feel right about dragging feverish kids through stores infecting everyone. But today finally, they will get out among the short half of our population, run a little and laugh (hopefully) alot.

Caleb is growing so much. Most of his shirts are in Joshy's dresser in the place I put those things in limbo between the boys. He has grown 1 1/2" in the last few months! His pants are suddenly pulled on and look like Urkele (old TV show) pants without the suspenders. And just today, we discovered that his shoes no longer fit and had to move him up to the next size (fortunately, we had those on hand). He's still a little peanut comparatively with his peers, but he is progressing!

Joshy is growing in his own right. And he can't wait to be a big boy. It's hard to say good bye to the cute clothes as he grows out of them. BUT, after going through 2 boys and most often we bought them used or were given them... the clothes are looking their best, rag bin quality not donation quality. They play hard, what do I expect?

I have more to say, but I have to get the kids to school and myself to work. More later.

No comments: