Monday, February 27, 2006

Josh started eating solid food!!! And here are the pictures:



He is doing so well at eating. He is surprisingly enthusiatic. It is wonderful to have such an easy transition, just as long as you let him play with the spoon. He will slurp the food right off and inhale it if you let him. Please Lord, let this be more that just a phase. Josh even ate well for Daddy! Which was wonderful and a huge relief for me; it was my first girls' night out and making sure Josh didn't starve or suffer was my biggest concern. It went so well, I have my fingers crossed that they will have a few more times to enjoy time alone with their daddy and a refreshed mommy when she gets home.

And boy did Caleb was mommy to come home to tuck him into bed. I'm choosing to feel special and awed and loved by that rather than guilty or codependent that I wasn't there for bed time. But he woke up once I got home and he got his cuddle after all, which made everyone happy all around.

Ok, it's late. More later.

No comments: