Thursday, March 02, 2006

JOCKEY GOT A TOOTH!!!

Can you believe it! My little baby just got a little farther from being an infant! I guess he thought that if he is getting solid food, he better get the chomppers to eat it with. Little does he know it will mushy for quite some time and he didn't have to be in such a hurry. (I certainly wasn't pushing for it, says the mother-producer/provider of 95% of all food). But here Jockey is, with a single, sharp little ridge of a tooth poking through on the lower left. This would certainly explain some of his nasal congestion (that lasted longer than any that would have been part of any illness) and a little of the break out and night time fussiness that he has been experiencing. Finally a solution! I thought that Don was a little crazy when he mentioned Josh could be teething... I mean, Josh has been very mouthy from 1-2 months on, but Don was right!

So here is the little man and his tooth:


For all the pain that teething can be, Josh handled it very well with minimal fussiness. He did so well, that I couldn't pin point the problem (of course until it was over). I'm so proud of him, and I will be very happy as long as he doesn't bite.

So that's the landmark for today. Jockey's first tooth at 6 months!

No comments: