Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"mommy, cow balls!"

That's what he said alright. Of course what he meant to say was: Mommy, I see cows, and mommy I see balls on those wires (near the air field)". Ah the joys of rural driving on the Old Monroe-Snohomish road.


Also, Caleb insisted that he has to get 100% undressed to use the potty, not just the necessary parts! Then he yells "I pee NAKED!" I'm really trying to get him to wear some clothes, and to move potty training to the phase where we have success EVEN while wearing clothes... Too bad Adam and Eve sinned, because it would mean Caleb was already potty trained since he has 100% success when he is without apparel. Darn those two, and I bet my garden would look better with less weeds too!

Caleb has his new Buzz Lightyear Sheets, pillowcase and comforter on his bed. It looks great, and Caleb was very excited to put them on the bed. Of course, I think he just likes helping. He thought the comforter was great, and he inaugurated it by jumping all over the bed. The funny thing is that the blue and sliver lava lamp, which is a nightly must have on thing for Caleb, now seems to match the otherwise "sports and ball" themed room. I'll have to take a picture, he's sleeping right now so it will have to wait.

G'night all.

No comments: