Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I forgot to mention:

1- We were in the car Sunday heading out to a friend's daughter's birthday party. Caleb saw a couple motorcyclists on the side of the road... He immediately said Papa Bill. Which Papa Bo;; does ride motorbikes, but not Harleys. And Caleb has only seem Papa Bill's bike twice, not Papa Bill ON the bike. So it was funny that he made that association.

2- I was putting regular tennis shoes on Caleb today, not the Buzz shoes. Caleb told me today that Papa Bill wears tennis shoes. Again funny. But of course, yesterday we were getting ready to go to playgroup and he wanted to wear his cowboy boots. I told him that they won't let him wear his cowboy boots in the gym on the floor. He proceed to tell my "gym said no boots on floor." Gym sounded just like a person named Jim with all the personification and intensity he put into those words.

Anyhow, these were cute stories, had to tell them. Really, good night now.

No comments: