Monday, March 20, 2006

I wish this that a positive post:

Caleb has a stomach flu/virus. He threw up for the first time today. He was just coming awake and he messed up ALL of his bedding and clothes. But worse still, he was scared of the sensations and the tastes. This hasn't ever happenend to him and he wasn't use to it, didn't know what was going on, what to do, etc. I felt so sad for the little guy. Also, I felt a little panickked because this was my first time with a sick to their stomach kiddo, and a little queasy myself when dealing with it all. But I'm the mommy, buck up. I cleaned him up, gave him something to drink, stripped the bed, started the laundry, took his temperature, gave him dye-free tylenol and cuddled up with him to take it easy watching Toy Story 2. I'm sure that he'll be better soon.

Unfortunately, I think Jockey has this last week. I had thought it was something else, but now with both boys going through it, I can better identify it... and only pray that it doesn't come Mikes or my direction next.

Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: