Saturday, October 18, 2008

Here are the pictures of Joshy's Field trip.









I don't have Caleb's pictures because they were taken with Mike's camera, which I haven't found to pull the card on yet. So those are still coming.


I've woken up to a sunny Saturday! I am hopeful to once again get out for a walk and it enjoy it as if it is the last one before the winter rains/cold closet me in. I am hopeful that I can push the kids out into the backyard to absorb their vitamin D too. And of course there are other chores/tasks I need to get to, so I hope I can accomplish everything I would like.

The boys are really enjoying the Veggie Tales movie :The Pirates who don't do anything. If they don't do anything, how could they make a 1 hour movie about it? Still they are really liking it. While I still think veggie tales are a little silly, at least I don't have to worry about the content.

Last night, Joshy got quite a huge bump on his head! Actually it's wasn't an actual bump, just a loud thud when he hit his head on the coffee table. It sent me into action. Ice, flashlight for checking his eyes, popsicle to cool him off, checking him ever 5 minutes to make sure he didn't fall asleep. He's fine now, but it got the heart pumping. Consequently, because of his head thump, I had to keep him up late from bed to make sure he was ok before making him sleep. Again, he's fine, but it was a late night the boys. (And me as it turns out, Brittany was over for a little scrapbook fun and talking).

Well, that's it for now. Caleb's pictures are still coming, check back again soon.

No comments: