Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday:

Caleb is feeling well enough (and has been without a fever long enough) to be able to go to school. So Mike is taking him right now. This also means he is well enough to go to Awana tonight. This is great because Caleb's buddy, Alan, is going to meet him there and be a visitor. I wouldn't have wanted to reschedule with Alan's parents and be a hassle for them.

Joshy is so funny. The other day, he was outside playing. He has such a curiousity about things. He was playing with worms. He chose a particular one and carried it everywhere for a while. He said it was his friend and it liked him. Then he was holding it up and put his nose right on it and sniffed the worm. ??? He said that the worm smelled bad but it was his friend. This is something about boys I'll never get. But it was silly none the less.

As things always go, I'm a bit sniffly, stuffy, headachy... I'm hoping to avoid any serious illness. But as it is, this doesn't feel great either. I'll be dragging myself to Joshy's parent teacher conference this morning to see how our littlest is doing in his school. Of course I'm hoping for a good report, but we'll see. This is quite an adjustment for Jockey, from nothing to school...

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: