Monday, September 05, 2005

I hope I've learned not to ask Caleb if he needs a spanking....

He was being disobedient and kept wanting to jump on the couch (the same couch he jumped off to break his arm) and it was too close to me as I was nursing. So I asked Caleb if he needed a spanking. He said yes and turned his backside to me and patted it, I thought that was funny so I just patted it gently. Then I refocused my attention else where. The next thing I know he says "mom, mom" until I give him my attention; he still has his bottom to me, his head is swiveled towards me and he pats his bottom again wanting me to pat him again. This turned into a game as his giggles errupted.
I hope he isn't feel starved for attention already.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I'm glad that you are reveling in the small moments with your boys - I find that there is as much joy in small moments as in large ones! Sending you our love.