Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A few more details about the trip.

When we were in the hot tub one day, Caleb dipped under the water and came up with smooth hair. He scruffed up the back a little and asked "Do I look like a moose?" And then he asked this a few other times, with various hairstyles. I don't get the hang up on "Moose".

We arrived on time to the airport to fly. The plane was on time. The boys were so ready to sleep and they did the whole way (maybe not Caleb the last 10-15 minutes, but close enough). We actually landed a few minutes early.

We stopped at the club to drop Grammy at her car. (Thank you very much for picking us up!)
We saw Papa Dahl and Auntie Birdie too.

Got Home, to work. Unpacking. Laundry to re-run, bathrooms to scour and fresh towels to pull out, bed linens to change, bed to make, grocery shopping so that we have (and I know) what is in the house). Dinner to make and clean up from. Returning things to the library.

Injured my toe trying to move a couch. Don't know if the nail will survive being ripped half up. But Caleb was very helpful and prayed over me too.


Tuesday: Back to the usual routine. Errands and morning chores (and prep work for my long job coming up.) Preschool, and oh yeah, Caleb was so happy that Alan was back. Alan has taken two extended vacations nearly back to back. Caleb misses him so much.

So it looks like preschool is the big activities I have until next week. Mike has this weekend off, so I'm hoping that the boys will get some quality time with him then.

Next week I work 4 different jobs. (alot, but hopefully worth it.) And MOPS, YEAH!

So now, pictures from the trip:


McDonalds





Pump it up!




Funderland!



Picutres at A park...


Doesn't Jockey look like a big boy, not a wobbly toddler


THE PARK, the huge, enormous 3 level park.





Great Grandma Dyer, with Caleb

Papa Bishop saved some oranges on the tree for the boys to pick... and there were ALOT!

SO that is a sample of the over 400 pictures I took with my new camera. Yup, I couldn't live without a camera.


No comments: