Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy weekend!

We've woken up to beautiful brisk sun. It's cool outside, but it is light and airy.

The boys are chipper and enjoying their waffles with whip cream. And they are pumped to go camping with Grammy and Papa Dahl. Theya re really looking forward to it. They don't care where they go, they don't care what they do, they are just excited. (Although I had to break it to each of the boys that Tessa won't be there, they both asked or assumed that she would be there.) I think they are headed over to Toppenish. It's suppose to be decent weather and the pool is open. The bikes will be packed and taken over. It will be a great time.

So what am I going to do? Well, as I learned a few months ago, Caleb REALLY liked looking back at his scrapbook and seeing himself and asking what he was doing. Birthdays are generally when I the past year's scrapbook pages are completed, and I haven't finished a single one! So, that's the mission, hopefully not mission impossible. To get as far as I can on Caleb's scrapbook. And I have a ladies tea at the church on Saturday. I've never been to one, but I'm joyfully anxious about this new experience. It's a bunch of ladies, prettily set tables (dozen's of them all set individually), good food (I spoke to the "caterer" lady and got a sneak peek on what's being served), and a speaker that to be honest is expected to be good but I could care less about because I'm just looking forward to some female socialization. I might even dress up, the opportunity is so rare.

So that's it for us. Have a great weekend yourselves.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Those cousins sure love each other! Tessa jumps for glee when I tell her that she gets to play with Jockey and Caleb. :-)
How was the ladies' tea? I love that kind of thing! Do tell....