Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Mid-Week.

Half way to the weekend. Of course, it looks like we are going to have a long weekend (and not in the good way) with Mike working the open to close shift on Saturday.

We are back from camping. We had a nice time. Tessa made Caleb and Joshy's weekend, although Grammy, Papa and GG Dahl were fun too. They played at the playground, threw rocks in the water, saw a seal, were thrilled with the items found at garage sales, roasted marshmallows, and much more. The weather mostly cooperated with us even.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:













So the rest of the week is: Mommy works (outside of the home), Mops, Preschool, Dentist for Caleb, visit with Grammy for Joshy, Work for Daddy.

By the way, a great book: "Live your Life for Half the Price" by Mary Hunt. I just returned it to our library and I love it. I knew lots of the suggestions, but there were some pearls in it, and it was inspirational with all the changes that CAN be made to life. I might even have to get some of her other books too.

I am about a book and a half away from starting "Death of a Garage Sale Newbie". Should be interesting.


1 comment:

Kristina said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures - I love them! Also, I will probably put a hold on the book you mentioned, as half the price sounds about right to me. :-)