Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Friday!

It is gorgeous outside!

It looks like we are going camping. The trailer is being loaded as I type.
Anacortes again, our favorite place. Even now we still discover new things.

It sounds like Papa and Grammy Dahl will be in the vicinity with Tessa. Caleb's excited about that. And it also sounds like Papa Bill and Grandma Judy will be in LaConnor with their new trailer. And of course, the deer we are hoping to see too.

As happy as I am to go, I'm exhausted. I was up for nearly 2 hours with Joshy in the middle of the night. He had a fever of 102, and I was scared that it would be the fighting fever that Caleb had that wished to just keep climbing. It must have been the Lord who had me up later than what I should, and Who had Joshy wake up and climb into bed with me, and Who didn't motivate me to send Joshy back to his own room. I wouldn't have been near and felt Joshy grow hotter and hotter and I wouldn't have been able to do anything for him. The Lord works in mysterious ways; usually, I get sick of Jockey digging his little toes into my back and down the back of my pajama bottoms and quickly return him to his room. The Lord made this time different. And so I was able to fight the fever and now we are still able to go camping.

So that's it, time to pack!
Have a great weekend.

No comments: