Friday, April 18, 2008

Welcome to April...... It's snowing outside!

Yup, it has been for a few hours.

When you see your kids behaviors that completely remind us of us, we know they really ARE our children. I've begun to have that kind of experience.

Joshy, is in love with the little packing bubble sheets. He likes to sit calmly and just pop pop pop. And don't try to take them away, he cries. I don't know about the crying bit, but I like to pop the bubbles when I was little, and I couldn't stop until every bubble on the sheet was flat!

Caleb is also a little control freak (gee, I wonder where he got that). And I know that I did that when I was little because I remember hearing (and now find myself saying) "I'zee boss, you the kid." And since I don't want to condemn the entire family to running naked, eating peanut butter and jelly, and dancing around singing "yeah, yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah", I think I still have to be in charge for a bit longer.

Well, that's all for now. Back to snow watching.

No comments: