Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ever play on the play equipment until you fall asleep on the play equipment?

Well, that would be what Joshy did yesterday. Play play play until he fell asleep right there on the equipment. Of course before that he had to learn how to get in and through all the equipment and thanks to a couple girls helping him, his learning curve was quick. And being the littlest guy in there, he didn't let that slow him down. In fact, one big one 2-3 times his size, tried to take his pacifier away (a critical error in judgement); Joshy hauled away and whacked that boy who tried to mug him for his property. Don't mess with a boy's pacifier! Of course, the boy's mom came up and had to ask and try to get Jockey in trouble for hitting, which normally I don't condone, but Papa Bishop called it right, "I'd hit someone who is twice my size too, if they tried to take my pacifier."

So that was the majority of the day, then naps, dinner, biking on the patio, and a movie.

Today, I'm pinching time to write this, because we are going to Pump It Up (a bouncy house place) to try to get the boys to burn off energy that way. Then who knows. This morning is overcast, so I don't know what the weather holds, but it's definately NOT so cold it's snowing as I have heard it is doing in Washington. In fact, one day Caleb wore shorts!

Ok, that's it for now. We have to get ready and go... I'm sure Papa wants squeeze in a stop at Starbucks for his wake-up/stay awake juice.
TTFN

No comments: