Monday, March 31, 2008

Sunday in California.... BEAUTIFUL weather.

Grandma Bishop had to go to school.

Papa and the boys and I went to let them play at a McDonalds while it was still a bit nippy out. Caleb made a friend with the one boy that was there to play with. Joshy did his best to keep up, or to stop them in their tracks so that he couldn't get left behind.

Afterward, it was warm enough that to go to the park. It was a very nice park with big equipment and lots of it. Swings and all. We stayed there for quite a while, until the sun was so warm and toasty it felt time for a nap. Of course, the boys had to play around the house an extra hour or so until they were also ready for a nap.

By the time we all woke up from naps, it was time for dinner and Grandma was home. We watched a couple movies, brushed our teeth and then it was off to bed.

We've woken up to another gorgeous sunny day, and now are planning what to do. It's hard, because there is so much to do, but also, I MIGHT be getting the flu type thing that up until this point I've avoided. Maybe traveling and watching kids on the go had gotten the better of my system. Well, I'm going to take my Claratin and see if it is just allergies, there are so many pretty flowers going to pollinate right now that I'm not use to being around.

That's it for now. We're off to another full day.

No comments: