Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday, and Caleb is still running a fever... or rather again. Back up to 101.6. So no school today.... sigh. I really feel sad for him to have missed his friends. And today is show-n-tell day too. Unfortunately, I'm thinking Awana (Cubbies) is out too. And now, I'm now even sure if he will be able to go to Easter Sunday... they won't let kids in with a fever in the last 24 hours... It's a little early to tell now, but I'm preparing myself for the feelings when we don't get to go.

Joshy is acting better, running around the house at 7 something this morning waking the sick ones up. But he still has nose stuff going on. (Another issue, he might not allowed in the Sunday nursery with colored nose discharge or his cough.)

My throat is worsening, and I'm just barely starting to feel congestion, no fever yet. I'm going to take a Claratin and test the allergy idea.

Mike is acting better. I think the "stir crazy" at home feeling has force him to force himself to get better.

So that's it for today. Stayin' home, trying to get well.

No comments: