Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Weekend.

It's Saturday and it is beautiful outside. Sunny, even though a bit chilly.

Caleb didn't fall asleep until nearly 2AM! this morning. He wasn't feeling good, he wanted to see Daddy etc. etc. But when he woke up at 6:30 with a cough, he also had a fever. I think that is pretty much under control now though. If the whinning and fighting with Joshy is any indication.

I am feeling sooo bad about him not getting to do anything for Easter today. We missed the city events/jumpy house etc, the city Egg hunt, the Snohomish parade. There is one thing left at 1:00 and I'd LOVE to take the boys to it. With being sick all week and at home, they are REALLY (I repeat REALLY) stir crazy. BUT, as I think through it all, with 4.5 hours of sleep, dragging the boys, especially Caleb, out during naptime, probably isn't the best idea, even if Caleb is feeling better. I just feel awful that they won't get to participate today. I feel bad that we don't participate in all the "holidays" that are out there, let alone the "traditional" way, so when there is something that is ok to join in on, I feel like we should.

I'm still battling my own sick-ish feelings, valiantly I might add. I'm still with a sore throat and just mild achy-ness. (Oh, and tired, because I was up with Caleb.) But no fever, no cough, so congestion nasal or chest. So I'm still feeling a head of the game, just a sore throat really. And that can still be allergies.

I'm still holding out for Caleb to feel better. Everyone else is decent to good in the house.
Just stir crazy. Especially now that the beautiful sun is out.

Well, I'll have to find something to do for them.

Have a great Easter!

No comments: