Sunday, November 13, 2005

Happy Sunday!

Caleb is still in love with his new Big Buzz. He took it to bed last night. I had visions of him rolling over onto Buzz and hearing "Never tangle with a Space Ranger, my friend" and Caleb waking up, but that didn't happen. Caleb is teaching Buzz about the world around him. Buzz wanted to try to drink milk. Also, Caleb was very certain to show Buzz that Daddy's coffee was hot by opening Buzz's hand and holding it up to the hot cup. It was cute. Now, if Caleb would only want to show Buzz how to use the potty.

The other funny thing that Caleb is doing is "shaking hands". He doesn't shake another person's hand in introduction, no, that would indicate an understanding of social behaviour. He holds his hands up, about a foot apart with the palms facing each other and literally shakes his hands. I can't say why but it is funny every time he does it.

The funny things that my boys do are the glue that hold my days and sanity together.

No comments: