Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Play group today!


I have about 2 minutes before I have to get Caleb dressed and begin the "getting out the door" process... "caleb get your juice, where's your shirt, do you have a coat, enough diapers in the diaper bag for each child, strap Josh in...etc". I'm looking forward to this playgroup especially. An acquaintance from the Library time is meeting me there. I am hoping to forge a friendship with her. She lives in Monroe (5-6 minutes away), she has 2 kids and one on the way (her oldest is Tessa's age), and I think she is a Christian. She and I would be on the same page in life and perhaps be able to help each other with advice and impromptu baby sitting. The added plus is that our parents are both in California and there is the crazy idea of the two of us flying to California on the same plane with the kids each way and visiting our own separate parents while we are down there... We'll see. $ is of course a consideration.

Josh has more tickle spots than I thought. Behind his knees seem to be ticklish, as well as his feet. Although I haven't gotten the laugh with tickling his feet.

Well, I should go and make sure I have everything before I leave. I'll write more later time permitting.

No comments: